Saturday, April 2, 2011

Atlantic Worship Festival 2010

I was just thinking today about the festival and how awesome it was. The landscape was
beautiful, and so were the people. I always say that it's an honor and a privilege to work with other bands such as the ones we worked with on that powerful week-end; so to
all of the people whom we rubbed shoulders with we think your awesome. To the people
who donated their time and efforts, God bless you all, and to those who gave us the
great space to work in blessings to you. Friday night was so much fun, New World Son
made the house bounce. I don't think that I had ever danced so much in such a long time.
We had to check out the Masstown Market on that Saturday, and I came out with
quite a few goodies(yum, yum) to take home to my wife. To all our fans and friends we met that week-end we won't forget the great times we had.

God Bless You richly,

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment